(Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Mon-Thurs: 9am - 8pm
Fri-Sat: 9am - 9pm
Sunday: 10am - 7pm
(Labor Day to Memorial Day)
Mon-Sat: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 5pm
*Contingent on weather if courses are open*
Monday - Saturday
9AM to 7PM
10AM to 6PM
Mini Golf and Driving Range will open at 9AM
In accordance with the Washington State regulations now in place,
Golf Universe will have rules and regulations for every customer.
The following applies to each customer entering the store as of May 5th.
Rules and Regulations for Golf Universe
- Maintain optional customer Log with contact information
- No large group gathers and/or loitering in store
- Regularly sanitize frequently touched surfaces, counter tops, equipment, door handles, cash registers, etc.
- Groups NO more than (4) persons for mini golf. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Mini Golf opens at 9am. Must call in advance to set up a tee time. Tee times for mini golf to begin at 10am through 1 hour before closing (Tee times every 15 minutes to ensure social distancing).
- No flags to be placed in cups on mini golf courses
- Mini golf putters and balls to be sanitized before customer use
- Station for used mini golf equipment to be stored until cleaning/sanitizing
- Customers must exit mini golf courses once round is completed
- Marshall the courses to ensure physical distancing between golfers/groups
- Ensure social distancing between individual range bays
- Driving Range opens at 9am (buckets will stop being sold 1 hour prior to closing)
- Discontinue club/equipment “rentals” for the driving range
- Ask customers to exit driving range once they have completed their buckets
- Marshall the driving range to ensure physical distancing between golfers/groups